3 bedroom town house for saleGadwall Way, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bed Three Story Town House In Popular Location
- Well-Presented Family Lounge
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Garage, Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
MOTIVATED vendor! This beautiful family home with tasteful modern decor is situated within this POPULAR location. Internally being a three story town house offering WELL-PRESENTED living areas. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Situated within this POPULAR residential area nearby shops, amenities and motorway links is this three bed, three story town house. Accommodation includes a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, three bedrooms, an En-Suite and a bathroom suite. Externally having an ENCLOSED rear garden, garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard, radiator, cushioned flooring.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiled, radiator, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.45m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, colonial door.
Stairs from first floor leading to second floor.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving, television point, coal effect electric fireplace, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Loft access, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiling, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.45m Max x 3.53m Max )
Two double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, radiator, airing cupboard.
White suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window overlooking side elevation, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, timber fencing forming boundary, timber shed.
Power, light, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53588866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.