3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSuffield Road, Gildersome, Leeds
Sold STC £185,000
- Beautiful Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room. Guest W.C.
- En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Driveway & Single Detached Garage
- EPC Rating = C
A beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This ideal family home comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge / dining room, kitchen fitted with a range of modern units and guest W.C.. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally to the rear of the property there is paved patio, lawned garden and timber decked patio. A driveway to the side provides ample off road parking and access to a single detached garage. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53590504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY150297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.