3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLangford Budville, WELLINGTON
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Sitting Room With Log Burner
- Three Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
**DETACHED BUNGALOW** **VILLAGE LOCATION**
Situated in an elevated position is this three bedroom bungalow offering good size rooms, along with landscaped gardens and a garage.
A very well presented detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Langford Budville. The accommodation comprises sitting room with log burner, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three bedrooms and shower room. To the rear is a very well maintained landscaped garden with a summerhouse, whilst to the front is a raised bed, mainly laid to bark chippings, along with driveway parking and a garage.
* The Village
The parish is situated on a range of low hills and valleys at the western end of the Vale of Taunton Deane in the south west corner of Somerset. From the elevated position of St Peter's Church in Langford Budville you have views of a large portion of West Somerset. To the north you can see the Brendon Hills, the northeast the Quantocks and 8 miles to the east the county town of Taunton sits in the heart of the Vale of Taunton Deane. To the South East Wellington is less than 2 miles away.
The primary school has been judged by OFSTED to be Good with some Outstanding features – January 2014. "In addition to the learning experiences the children have many additional opportunities during their time with us and we have a Parent organisation known as ‘FLBSA’ which supports the school and welcomes new families"
The Jubilee Village Hall - after 30 years of fundraising and planning by the community in Langford Budville, and with extra financial help from the Big Lottery, the magnificent Jubilee Hall was built and officially opened by HRH Prince Edward on 15 October 2012. The Hall stands on the edge of the village with fields on three sides, has easy access from the surrounding towns and villages, and is a perfect venue for a multitude of events and activities.
* Upvc Door To:
* Entrance Porch
uPVC double glazed window to front and side, wall light.
* Entrance Hall
Laminate flooring, access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator.
* Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, log burner, laminate flooring, radiator.
* Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 6" Max x 15' 4" Max ( 5.94m Max x 4.67m Max )
Window to rear and uPVC double glazed sliding doors to garden. Modern fitted kitchen incorporating wall and base units comprising stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, space for upright fridge freezer, laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling, tall storage cupboard, radiator.
* Utility Room 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and side, work surfacing with cupboards beneath, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, oil fired boiler, uPVC door to garden.
* Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" To Side Of Fitted Wardrobe ( 3.63m x 3.00m To Side Of Fitted Wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to front and side, range of fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
* Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' ( 2.62m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
* Shower Room
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to rear, double shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator,
* Front Garden
A raised bed mainly laid to bark chippings interspersed with shrubs.
* Rear Garden
A very well maintained rear garden comprising patio area with 5 steps up to a lawn, bordered by varied selections of shrubs and plants. A summerhouse sits to the side of the garden, small vegetable patch to another side and garden shed. A personal door opens into the side of the garage, along with gated access to the front from both sides of the property.
* Garage 18' 3" x 8' 8" ( 5.56m x 2.64m )
Up and over door, power and light connected.
From our Wellington office on the High Street turn left and right at the traffic lights onto North Street. Continue along Waterloo Road and Station Road. continue along the B3187 and turn left into Langford Budville. Turn right just after the Church and follow the road down past the school and 'Wayside' is situated at the end of the embankment on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53590534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.