4 bedroom detached house for saleAshton Hall Drive, Boston
Sold STC £229,950
- DETACHED 4/5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR
This Detached Bedroom Family Home is situated in a popular residential location and benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, 4/5 Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking and gardens. Viewing is essential.
DETACHED HOUSE WITH 4/5 BEDROOMS IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
Having a partially obscure glazed front entrance door, tiled flooring, staircase to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, telephone point, digital timer for central heating.
Lounge 11' 8" x 19' 7" ( 3.56m x 5.97m )
Having windows to front and side aspects, French doors leading to the garden, 2 radiator, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, gas fire point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
Kitchen Diner 24' 7" maximum x 11' 8" maximum ( 7.49m maximum x 3.56m maximum )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units with glazed display cabinets and under cupboard lighting, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated Neff electric hob and stainless steel Neff fume extractor above, integrated waist height Neff double oven and grill, space for American style fridge freezer, window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, tiled flooring. The Dining Area has wood laminate flooring, 2 windows, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and TV aerial point.
Having WC, pedestal corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback, tiled flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.01m )
Having roll edge work surface inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, base and wall mounted storage cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine, coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, tiled flooring, obscure glazed window.
Ground Floor Bedroom 5/ Office 15' 10" maximum x 9' 5" maximum ( 4.83m maximum x 2.87m maximum )
Having window, radiator, ceiling light point, coved cornice. Wet Room Area with non slip flooring, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower area with wall mounted electric shower, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in corner storage cupboard housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" maximum x 16' 6" ( 4.70m maximum x 5.03m )
Having windows to dual aspects, 2 radiators, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower with further attachment and multi jets within, obscure glazed window, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
Having window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Having windows to dual aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Having window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Family Bathroom 11' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.24m )
Having a 4 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower and tiling within, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
The property has a block paved driveway which provides off road parking. The property sits on a corner plot and has gardens to three sides. To the front and side are lawned areas interspersed with young trees. The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area, leading to the remainder of the garden which is block paved with a central circular gravelled section and established tree. There are further gravelled flower and shrub beds. Exterior tap and lighting. Gated access to driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53590544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.