24 bedroom duplex for saleFAIRVIEW HOUSE FLATS, HALKIRK, THURSO, Highland
Offers Over £850,000
- Multi-tenant residential investment.
- Achievable rent of c. £60,000 p.a.
- Yield 7.5%
- Short Scottish Secure Tenancy (SSST) agreements throughout.
- Capacity to increase rental income and alter lease agreements.
- Rent review due
- Occupancy rates typically 90%
- Fully factored
- Easily managed
- Offers Over £850,000
CCL Property are delighted to present an attractive residential investment opportunity situated in the tranquil village of Halkirk, Caithness. Originally a poorhouse dating from 1856, Fairview House is a substantial residential complex comprising of 17 individual flats. There are one, two and three bedroom flats arranged over two floors. Fairview House provides rentals to a variety of clientele with different requirements.
Rental yield is above the national average at 7.5 %.
With full factoring in place the property can easily be owned and managed from a distance.
Property ref: 121_2807_4108195
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.