7 bedroom detached villa for saleGynack Villa, High Street, KINGUSSIE, Highland
Offers Over £310,000
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Victorian Villa
- Retains a number of original features.
- Exceptionally presented and maintained
- Charm and character
- Walk in condition
- Views over River Gynack
- 3 Public Rms. Kitchen.
- 3 bedrms with en-suite
- 1 bedrm with dressing room
CCL is delighted to bring to market Gynack Villa, a substantial Victorian detached house situated in a central location at the west end of Kingussie’s High Street near the tranquil Gynack River. This delightful dwellinghouse is well appointed having been fully refurbished to the highest standard, offering accommodation over two floors (with additional basement) comprising entrance porch and reception hall; lounge, study, dining room, snug, kitchen, storage room, 7 bedrooms (1 with dressing room and 3 with en-suites), 1 family bathroom, 1 shower room and an additional WC.
The property further benefits from DG, OCH, multi-fuel stove, outside boiler installed in 2012 and a large enclosed rear garden.
With private parking this property is conveniently placed within walking distance of the town centre, shops, supermarkets and schools making it an ideal purchase for those with family.
Property ref: 121_2807_4108269
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53591656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.