12 bedroom commercial property for sale35 Kenneth Street, Inverness, Highland
- Long established traditional bed and breakfast
- Close proximity to Inverness City Centre
- 9 Letting rooms
- 3 Bedroom owner's accommodation
- Growth potential
- Easily managed lifestyle business
- High profit margins
- Offers over £495,000
Melrose Villa is both a substantial and attractive building enjoying a prominent location close to Inverness City centre. Built in 1893 and now run as a guest house, Melrose Villa offers a warm and friendly welcome to its clientele and is an establishment where comfort and quality feature highly. This fine property benefits from Victorian proportions and boasts decorative cornicing, high ceilings and attractive interior archways. At present, trade is purely on bed and breakfast terms, in keeping with the vendors’ preference to operate on a lifestyle basis trading below the VAT threshold. Trade could be readily expanded, as Inverness is a highly popular area benefiting greatly from the tourist trade.
Property ref: 121_2807_4108449
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.