3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStewart Road, Carlton-in-Lindrick, WORKSOP
Sold STC £85,000
- BRICK BUILT GARAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
W H Brown are pleased to offer this spacious THREE BEDROOM end terrace home in the sought after village location of Carlton-in-lindrick. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall way, lounge,dining room, kitchen *** please call for a viewing 01909 500505***
W H Brown are pleased to offer this spacious THREE BEDROOM end terrace home in the sought after village location of Carlton-in-lindrick. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall way, lounge,dining room, kitchen all open plan for the perfect entertaining/family space, including a bar area,CONSERVATORY, three bedrooms and a family bathroom, gas central heating, rear enclosed garden, Brick built garage.*** please call for a viewing 01909500505***
with front facing double glazed window, Porch with front facing double glazed door, black tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 8" x 14' 10" ( 4.17m x 4.52m )
into recess with front facing double glaze window, beech door with glass panel , tv point and ariel on wall, radiator, room for a fireplace, open plan into kitchen
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 23' 4" x 14' 2" ( 7.11m x 4.32m )
with south facing double glazed window, rear facing patio doors leading to the garden, variety of beech wall and base units, black roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink, drainer 1/2 barrel. gas hob, integrated electric oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls and black tiled flooring, built in understairs storage.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Open plan from kitchen, excellent entertaining/family space, leads into conservatory area.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 12' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.86m )
with rear facing double glazed door, black tiled flooring, cast iron radiator, on wall tv point and ariel
storage space that holds the boiler
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.25m )
into recess with front facing double glazed window, built in storage, radiator and tv point
Bedroom Two 16' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.25m )
into recess rear facing double glazed window, radiator and tv point
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 12' 6" ( 2.26m x 3.81m )
Currently used as a study but a good sized third bedroom, front facing double glazed window, radiator.
rear facing double glazed window, radiator, wc and wash hand basin, bath with shower over bath and pull out screen.
Front- shared access driveway that verges off to the left, laid to lawn.
Rear- Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn and paved area for entertaining, access to the garage
Brick built garage with south facing double glazed window and covered porch area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53592685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.