4 bedroom detached house for saleChestnut Avenue, Westerham
- *Master Suite *Three Further Bedrooms
- *Family Bathroom *Study
- *Kitchen *Breakfast Room
- *Dining Room *Sitting Room
- *Party Room *Amdega Conservatory
- *Swimming Pool *Garage
- *Garden and Grounds of 1 Acre
- *4.2 miles to Oxted Train Station
- *7 miles to Knockholt Train Station
** Recently Reduced in Price** Offering in excess of 3,500 square feet, this spacious family home is situated opposite Parkwood golf club off a quiet country lane. Set within approximately one acre of beautifully cared for gardens and grounds, Trevena enjoys spectacular far reaching southerly views. The accommodation is well proportioned and arranged over two floors. The first floor has been totally refurbished to a high standard whilst the ground floor remains dated and ready for someone to create comfortable, family accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53592745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25477165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.