9 bedroom commercial property for saleRoy Bridge Hotel, Roy Bridge, Highland
- Well Performing Highland Inn
- 6 En-suite bedroom hotel
- Self-catering hostel
- Popular restaurant
- Licensed public bar
- Excellent turnover and profitability
- Strong repeated trade and high occupancy levels
- Great growth potential
- Excellent location
- Well-equipped Commercial Kitchen and Catering facilities
*PRICED FOR SWIFT SALE WITH COMPLETION NO LATER THAN MAY 2017- WILL REVERT BACK TO £295,00 IN MARCH 2017*
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to purchase the well-established and increasingly popular Roy Bridge Hotel, a traditional Highland Inn set in tranquil rural settings surrounded by exceptional countryside and mountain views. Situated deep in the Highlands of Scotland in Lochaber near the Nevis Range and Fort William, the business takes full advantage of the high demand for budget accommodation in a location that continues to be hot spot destination for adventure tourism.
The hotel comprises 6 en-suite bedrooms, a 3 bedroom hostel with self-catering facilities, a licensed public bar and a 24 cover restaurant.
This sale offers an excellent opportunity for potential purchasers to acquire a profitable business with great scope for improvement in a much sought after location. Demand for its services throughout the year is high!
Property ref: 121_2807_4108616
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.