3 bedroom bungalow for saleHelm View, Lumley Road, Kendal, Cumbria
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH VIEWS TOWARDS THE HELME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE THROUGH TO THE DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- GARDENS, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE WITH STORAGE SHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- NO CHAIN DELAYS
Cumberland Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow which is situated in one of Kendal's premier residential roads. The property is situated with views towards the Helm and has surrounding gardens. Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Features to the property include a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, driveway and garage. To be fully appreciated this property must be viewed internally and to the discerning purchaser offers an unrivalled position which is ideally located for access to the Kendal bypass, M6 motorway and the Lake District. Highly recommended. NO CHAIN DELAYS. Energy Rating F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53593915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN140288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.