1 bedroom apartment for saleMarlborough Road, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of
- First floor apartment
- Over 55`s retirement property
- Well presented throughout
- City centre location
- Residents parking
- One double bedroom
- Communal gardens
- Easy access to local amenities
A well presented, spacious apartment located on the first floor of the conveniently located over 55's Davis Court development. The property is in the heart of the City centre with easy access to all local amenities including the City centre shopping facilities, Doctors Surgery and Public Library.
This bright and airy one double bedroom over 55`s apartment overlooking quiet communal gardens in the popular Davis Court retirement development. Accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall area with useful storage cupboards, a well presented living room and well maintained kitchen. There is a recently upgraded modern fitted shower room and a double bedroom. Davis Court is a well managed development for retired living. There is a communal lounge for residents to enjoy weekly ran activities. Other benefits include a working lift and residents parking. The property is conveniently located in the heart of the City centre with easy access to all local amenities including the City centre shopping facilities, Doctors Surgery and Public Library.
Door to front, two storage cupboards, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.38m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and lino flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Fully tiled, walk in shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and lino flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53594830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.