3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDaniels Close, St. Austell
Sold STC £175,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached modern home
- Superb conservatory extension
- Re-fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Re-fitted shower room
- 28' long garage
- Lounge/dining room with open fire
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Additional off road parking
Substantially updated semi detached property conveniently positioned within walking distance of the amenities at bethel and Tesco. Recent improvements included a refitted kitchen, refitted Shower room with corner shower cubical, superb 18' full width conservatory, and a replacement gas combination boiler, the property also unusually has a 28' attached garage.
From the front is the porch with leads into the hallway, stairs to first floor door to kitchen and door to lounge/diner. This is a dual aspect room with window to front and rear, feature open fireplace. The kitchen has been re-fitted with a range of base and wall units incorporating gas hob and electric oven, doorway gives access to the conservatory. This is a recent extension and measuring some 18' x 9'4" a superb additional room. Door provides access to the 28' long garage with light and power and French double glazed doors to the rear garden. On the first floor are the 3 bedrooms and a refitted shower room in white suite comprising corner shower cubical, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard housing refitted gas combination boiler supplying radiators and hot water. Outside there is off road parking to the front whist to the rear the gardens are enclosed with lawns and shrub borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6637332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.