4 bedroom detached house for saleLongdean Park, Chester Le Street, Co Durham, DH3
- Highly Regarded Prestige Development
- Spacious Detached House On Extensive Corner Plot
- Double Garage And Landscaped Gardens
- 4 Double Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- 20ft Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- 18ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Conservatory
A spacious detached house which is situated on an extensive corner plot within this highly regarded and much sought after exclusive development of quality detached properties. The property has a Conservatory extension and has gardens to three sides, ample parking and double garage. The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/wc, 20ft Lounge, separate Dining room, large double glazed Conservatory overlooking the back gardens, 18ft Kitchen/Breakfast room with cooking appliances, four good size Bedrooms, En Suite and family Bathroom/wc. The specification includes gas fired central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and alarm system. Overall an exceptional family home within one of Chester-Le-Street's most desirable locations. Viewing is recommended.
Longdean Park is a very much sought after exclusive development on the fringe of Chester-le-Street town centre. It is a very well laid out development of substantial detached houses with good size plots. The nearby town centre offers a wide range of shops, schools and amenities and it is also well placed for easy access throughout the North East region with excellent road links to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53598496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.