3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Avenue, Pelton, Chester Le Street, DH2
Offers in Region of
- Exceptionally Spacious Property!
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- 17ft Lounge & Large Separate Dining Room
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Refitted Bathroom/wc
- 13ft Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Gas Central Heating Via Radiators
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oak Internal Doors
A very spacious three Bedroom house in a village location overlooking a green to front. The property has been extensively upgraded and has very generous room sizes. Viewing is highly recommended. It includes 17ft Lounge, large separate Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen with integral appliances, three good size Bedrooms and large refitted Bathroom with white suite. The specification includes gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and replacement oak internal doors.
The Avenue is situated within Pelton Village where there are shops, schools and amenities within walking distance. The village is served by public transport facilities and is a good base for commuting throughout the region via the A1(M) interchange in nearby Chester le Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53599589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS150262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.