2 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Street, Bungay
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Cottage
- Versatile Accommodation
- Town Centre
- Garage, Ample Parking & Generous Gardens
- No Chain
This detached cottage is situated in the heart of Bungay, the property does require refurbishment but offers versatile accommodation with four reception areas and the further benefit of ample parking, garage and generous gardens with the plot 30m deep.
Front door, stairs to the first floor, fireplace with gas fire, storage cupboard.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 12' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.94m )
Window to the front aspect, window to the side aspect. fireplace with gas fire.
Reception Room 8' x 10' 8" ( 2.44m x 3.25m )
Windows to the side and rear aspects, uPVC door to the side aspect, gas fire.
Kitchen 5' 1" x 7' 7" ( 1.55m x 2.31m )
Window to the rear aspect, stainless steel sink.
Reception Two 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Window to the side aspect, steps down to bathroom.
Window to the side aspect, bath, shower over bath, wc, wash basin, door to the side.
Bedroom One 15' 10" max x 11' 7" ( 4.83m max x 3.53m )
Window to the front aspect, night storage heater, door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 15' 2" ( 2.39m x 4.62m )
Windows to the front and side aspects, night storage heater.
The property has got a drive to the side of the property providing access to the garage. The rear garden is a good size.
There is a timber outbuilding that would make an ideal garage.
The property sits on a plot measuring approximately 30m deep by 13m wide.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.