2 bedroom flat for saleSaddlery Way, CHESTER
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom third floor apartment
- Allocated parking
- Ideal city centre location
- Views over Chester Racecourse
- 50% shared ownership
Situated to the popular Saddlery Way development is this two bedroom third floor apartment offering allocated parking, views of Chester Race Course and easy walking distance to Chester City Centre. Shared Ownership 50%.
Situated to the popular Saddlery Way development is this two bedroom third floor apartment offering allocated parking and visitor parking as well as views of Chester Racecourse. Within walking distance of the property is Chester Race Course and Chester City Centre. The property also benefits from being within reach of all transport networks. 50% shared ownership. In brief the property comprises, entrance, entrance hall, lounge/kitchen-diner, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom and allocated parking.
Secured communal entrance. Intercom point. Staircase to upper floors.
Entrance door to front elevation. Storage cupboard. Wall mounted heater. Door to open plan lounge/kitchen-diner.
Juliet balcony to front elevation. Window to front elevation. TV point. Wall mounted electric heater. Opening to dining area with space for table and chairs.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven with four ring hob and stainless steel extractor fan above. Space for appliances.
UPVC double glazed Juliet Balcony to front elevation. Double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted heater.
Double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted heater. TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Allocated parking for one vehicle with visitor parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53603306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.