4 bedroom detached house for saleHeydon Road, Great Chishill, Royston
- Designed by the current architect owner in 1976
- Spacious family home with self contained bedroom and shower room on ground floor.
- Large sunny south facing and private rear garden with wildlife pond and fruit trees
- Car port, oversized garage and driveway for numerous vehicles
- Quiet village location and overlooking the former orchard to the rear
- Versatile living accommodation
Designed by the architect current owner in 1976, Spacious family home, Large sunny south facing private rear garden, Car port, garage and driveway, Set in a quiet village location and overlooking former orchard, Versatile living accommodation of 180 sqm approx, ground floor self contained bedroom
Window to rear, door to;
DINING ROOM 5.54m x 2.74m
Window and door to rear, stairs to first floor landing, door to;
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 4.22m x 3.64m
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for fridge freezer, dishwasher. Window to rear.
UTILITY ROOM 2.61m x 2.07m
Window to rear, space for fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. Door to;
Sink, boiler, range of fitted cupboards, door to side.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and wc, tiled surround, cloaks cupboard, window to side.
LOUNGE 6.07m x 3.6m max
Wood burning stove with brick surround, door to garden, door to;
CONSERVATORY 3.61 x 3.62m
Concrete blockwork construction, power and light connected, upvc roof, window to side.
STUDY 5.07m x 1.77m
Windows to front.
BEDROOM ONE 3.68m x 3.12m
Door to courtyard, range of fitted wardrobes, window to side and front.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with four piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wc, bidet, wash hand basin, velux window.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Large airing cupboard, window to front, Door to:
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath, tiled shower cubicle, wc, sink. Window to side.
BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 2.7m
Window to rear.
BEDROOM 3 4.29m x 2.58m
Window to rear.
BEDROOM 4 4.83m x 2.7m
Window to rear, sink, built in wardrobes.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wc, sink, window to front.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn. There are a variety of fruit trees. There is a single garage, carport and driveway providing off road parking for numerous cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53604016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.