3 bedroom character property for saleStocks Hill, Bawburgh, Norwich
Sold STC £599,000
- Three bedrooms
- Study/fourth bedroom
- Large 'live in' kitchen
- Walled garden
- Double garage and parking
- Exclusive development
This prestigious home is the last available plot within a small group created by Orchard Homes. The property features underfloor heating, 3 bedrooms plus a study/fourth bedroom with a fanatastic 'live in' kitchen. Externally there is an enclosed walled garden, double garage and parking.
This is the last available plot on The Warren, the latest, much anticipated, development by Orchard Homes, a family firm specialising in quality projects throughout East Anglia. The Warren is set above the village of Bawburgh, to the west of Norwich. This individual property has been designed to reflect the style of barn conversions, yet benefits from modern build techniques and style, featuring vaulted ceilings, quality sanitary ware, bespoke kitchens and air source under floor heating. Careful and imaginative use of glazing will maximise the light within this most desirable home. Externally the property benefits from garaging and landscaped gardens with an attractive brick and flint wall.
The exemplary features within this wonderful home include:
Zoned air source heating
Oak veneer doors with satin chrome furniture
Satin chrome fittings
Bespoke kitchen with Neff appliances
Spotlights to Hallway and bathrooms
Sonus sound system
3 Amp ring to Sitting and Dining Room
Duravit sanitary ware
Wardrobes to all bedrooms
Spotlights to Hallway and bathrooms
Privacy blinds to front door side panels
Generous exterior lighting
More information about the developers can be found at www.orchardhomeseast.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53607931.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.