Land for saleStation Road, Eccles Road, Norwich
- Outline planning consent - Breckland Council 3PL/2013/1123/O
- Site measures in excess of 2.5 acres (STMS)
- Level playing field development which has three private drives leading directly from the main road
- Adjoins open countryside to the rear
- Site is within five to ten minutes' drive to a junction which connects to the A11 giving fast access to Thetford and Cambridge or Norwich
Outline Planning consent granted by Breckland District Council under reference 3PL/2013/1123/O. The site measures in excess of 2.5 acres (STMS). The land is within five to ten minutes' drive to a junction which connects the A11 giving fast access to Thetford and Cambridge or Norwich.
Outline Planning consent granted by Breckland District Council under reference 3PL/2013/1123/O. Planning consent has been granted for a mixed development of 24 detached and semi-detached two/three and four bedroom houses. Included in this are ten affordable units some of which are shared equity. The site measures in excess of 2.5 acres (STMS) and has the benefit of a signed Section 106 Agreement also.
The site has been used mainly for agriculture for the last 50 years and is a level playing field for the development which has three private drives leading directly from the main road and adjoins open countryside to the rear.
Please note that the site will require a pump drainage system - please see planning consent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L62100717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Land and New Homes, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.