3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOlive Mount, Birkenhead
Sold STC £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Attic Space
- Off Road Parking
- Convenient Location
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLICABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
A well presented semi detached property. Close to local amenities, schools, public transport links. Viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
A very well presented semi-detached property. Within half a mile of local amenities, schools, public transport links. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall with door into an open plan lounge leading to dining room, kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, one with a staircase up to attic room. A good sized family bathroom can also be found on the 1st floor. The property has double glazing, gas central heating and a well presented garden and patio area to the rear, to the front of the property there is off road parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed Hardwood door to the front aspect, radiator, cupboard containing electric meter and fuse board. Fully carpeted.
Lounge 12' 10" INTO RECESS x 12' 10" ( 3.91m INTO RECESS x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, lovely high ceilings, gas fire contained within a distinctive fire place, 4 x wall lights, 2 x radiators, telephone point. Fully carpeted and open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear aspect, radiator. Door leading through to kitchen. Fully carpeted
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Spacious kitchen with fitted units comprising of base units with rolled top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with 1 and 1/2 bowl and modern chrome mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer and fridge, radiator. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, door opening to front aspect, door to cellar.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" x 12' INTO RECESS ( 3.94m x 3.66m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator. Fully carpeted. Open staircase leading to attic space, spotlights in ceiling and ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, fully carpeted.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator. Fully carpeted.
Attic 12' 9" x 17' 9" ( 3.89m x 5.41m )
Open staircase up to attic space, two Velux style windows, telephone point, storage cupboards all round under eves. Central heating boiler. Fully carpeted.
Comprising of a corner bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment. Separate walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, radiator. The bathroom has fully tiled walls and floor. Spotlights in ceiling. Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Front of property is fully paved giving off road parking ample vehicles.
South-West facing block paved patio with 3 steps up to laid to lawn garden with brick built well stocked raised borders to either side of lawn. Lawn leads to paved area to the front of a brick built workshop with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53613793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.