3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNEWBRIDGE HILL, LOUTH
Sold STC £172,950
- Lovely and modern three double bedroom, three storey town house
- Highly popular location the market town of Louth
- Gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system
- Hallway, snug/familyroom, dining kitchen, utility and cloakroom
- Lounge, family bathroom and bedroom three to the first floor
- Two further double bedrooms with master ensuite to the second floor
- Garage to the rear along with well kept rear garden
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
We are delighted to bring to the market for sale, this superbly presented three storey end town house residing in the ever popular town of Louth and recently built by the highly regarded Stamford Homes. Only a short walk of the market towns centre and the many facilities that it has to offer, this lovely family home enjoys the benefits of double glazing, gas central heating and a security alarm system. Garage to the rear. The property on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, pleasant open plan snug/family room with dining kitchen off, utility and a cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor you find a family bathroom, lounge and one of the double bedrooms. To the second floor there are two further double bedrooms including the master which has an ensuite shower room. Open plan styled front garden and an enclosed rear garden complemented by gravelled beds with established shrubs and plants and a patio area ideal for relaxing and outdoor entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6600710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.