1 bedroom flat for salePf1, 61 Prince Regent Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 4AP
- This well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, is set within a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Leith district of the city.
- The property comprises an entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include good storage provision, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, well maintained private front garden and communal rear garden, secure entry system and unrestricted on-street p...
- Home Report available online.
This well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, is set within a traditional stone-built tenement, located north of Edinburgh city centre in popular Leith, and close to excellent amenities and good transport links to the city centre. The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, contemporary fitted kitchen, double bedroom, and bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and is accessed by a communal entrance with entryphone system. The L-shaped entrance hall features wood-effect laminate flooring, recessed shelving, tv and telephone points and a built-in storage cupboard. The living room is front-facing and features a shelved alcove, a fitted wooden blind and carpeted flooring. The kitchen features white modern base and wall units, chrome detailing, laminate worktops, modern tiled splashbacks, integrated 4 gas hob/oven with extractor canopy over, spotlights, and wood-effect laminate flooring. The well-proportioned double bedroom enjoys views to the rear, and features ample space for freestanding furniture, wood-effect laminate flooring, and a fitted wooden blind. The bathroom features a white three-piece suite, electric shower, tile-effect flooring, wall-mounted mirror, ceiling light, and recessed shelving. Features include good storage provision, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a well-maintained private front garden and communal rear garden, secure entry system, and unrestricted on-street parking. The popular Leith area of Edinburgh has a good variety of convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore and other supermarkets adding to the bustling local shopping areas on both Leith Walk and Great Junction Street. Holyrood Park is easily-accessed, along with the open parklands of Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. Nearby, the renowned Shore area offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants, and is also home to the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex, which boasts a number of high-street shops, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are highly-frequent bus services connecting to the city centre and other areas of the city, with good road access to the main trunk routes to the north and south, with a link to the city bypass. There are a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6461147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.