2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadowview, Hogsthorpe, Skegness
Offers in Region of £146,000
- No Upward Chain
- 2 Bed Immaculately Presented Detached Bungalow
- Quiet sought after village of 'Hogsthorpe'
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
- Viewing Utterly Essential.
No Upward Chain, Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Bungalow, located in a 'tucked away' position in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the popular village of 'Hogsthorpe', with a refitted Dining/Kitchen, Lounge, 2 well-proportioned Bedrooms & a refitted Bathroom. Well-proportioned Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
Offered for sale with No Upward Chain viewing of this immaculately presented 2 bed bungalow which has undergone a recent scheme of improvement, is utterly essential at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Located in a 'tucked away' position in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the popular village of 'Hogsthorpe', the accommodation comprises of a refitted dining/kitchen, a dual aspect Lounge with a focal wall mounted electric 'remote control' fire, 2 well-proportioned bedrooms, a refitted 3 piece bathroom, double glazing as stated, a burglar alarm system and an oil fired central heating system. Externally the bungalow has a driveway allowing parking for a number of vehicles & access to the brick built garage, which has an electric roller door and the benefit of light & power. The gardens are also deceptively well-proportioned comprising of lawned garden area to the front, hard landscaped paved areas to both sides and a further block paved patio area complimented by a lawned area, to the rear. To arrange a viewing contact William H Brown TODAY on 01754 768311.
Which has a useful cloak cupboard, loft access, radiator, coved and textured ceiling and doors to rooms;
Lounge 16' 11" max. into bay x 11' 8" ( 5.16m max. into bay x 3.56m )
Being of dual aspect with a double glazed window to the side elevation and a further double glazed walk in bay window to the front elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light and sun, radiator, coved and textured ceiling and a wall mounted 'Remote controlled' electric fire creating a pleasant ambience to the room.
Dining/kitchen 10' x 17' 6" ( 3.05m x 5.33m )
Which comprises of a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiles splash backs, incorporating a 1 ½ bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, stainless steel extractor hood and splash back with space for a cooker ( which is included in the sale), radiator, electric fuse box, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, loft access for service purposes, space for a table, floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler, space for additional appliances and a double glazed door with an opaque glass panel to the top half allowing external access.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
With a radiator, doubler glazed window to the front elevation, coved and textured ceiling.
Refitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, 'P' shaped panelled bath with wall mounted shower mixer taps over & shower screen, aqua board style splash backs for ease of maintenance and cleaning, double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, coved ceiling and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with gated side access into a low maintenance paved area, the opposite side of the bungalow has a similar low maintenance paved area, there is a driveway allowing off road parking and access to the garage. The rear garden is also enclosed with fencing to the boundaries allowing for a degree of privacy, complemented by well stocked beds & borders, a block paved patio seating area, outside tap & lighting.
Garage 17' 6" x 9' 9" max/min 8' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.97m max/min 8' 7" )
Having the benefit of an electric roller door, useful eaves storage, electric car charger point, light and power connection and a useful personnel external access door.
Prospective buyers are advised that the property does have the benefit of fitted solar panels, which are leased under a Government energy scheme. Further details are available from the vendor. Prospective buyers are encouraged to seek clarification on this point prior to making legal commitment to purchase.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53622418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.