4 bedroom barn conversion for saleMain Street, Queniborough, Leicester
- Superb Barn Conversion
- Energy Rating D
- Feature Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility Room
- First Floor Sitting Room/Bedroom Five
- Two First Floor Bedrooms with En-suite Shower Rooms
- Delightful South Facing Rear Garden
- Paddock (0.5 acre) & Stabling
- Approximately 0.81 acres in total (inc. paddock)
Situated opposite the ancient village Church on the very edge of this conservation area of this desirable village, a substantial superb barn conversion with magnificent open views to the rear, delightful south facing gardens, 0.5 acre adjacent paddock and stable yard with two ranges of Harlow Stables. Featuring a superb open plan living/dining/kitchen with further dining room off, the property offers bedroom and living accommodation over two floors and also features a superb first floor sitting room with views over open countryside, further sitting area/potential bedroom five and three/four further bedrooms, three shower rooms and bathroom. With gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazing and garage with electric door, the property demands inspection to appreciate the size of the accommodation, the superb gardens and equestrian facilities.
Queniborough is an unspoilt conservation village with a particularly unspoilt village centre, dominated by attractive period cottages and houses, some thatched. Local facilities include a primary school, popular butchers shop, general store and two popular pubs. The village also offers a thriving community and an ancient village church. The village is particularly well placed for commuting to Leicester, Melton Mowbray and Loughborough, the A46 now affording fast access via the North West Leicester by-pass to the M1. More extensive local facilities and amenities are available at near-by Syston.
On entering Queniborough from the Syston direction proceed through the village turning eventually right opposite the Church on the left hand bend into the development of barn conversions. The property can then be found on the right hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53622535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT060995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.