4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Home Farm Close, Leigh
- Three bedrooms
- Study/bedroom four
- Sitting Room with fireplace
- Dining Room
- Octagonal kitchen/breakfast room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Attached garage with parking
- Further designated parking space
- Attractive gardens adjoining farm track
- Visitor parking
A charming and unique Grade II listed attached period house situated on the edge of a farm conversion approximately half a mile from the centre of this picturesque village. The original main porch, lobby, old dairy kitchen, dining room and cloakroom are believed to be by local architect, George Devey in the late Victorian period while the remainder of the house was developed in 1995 with the rest of the farm. The well maintained accommodation offers a versatile layout over two floors and enjoys a delightful outlook over surrounding farmland. A particular feature is the superb octagonal kitchen with beamed vaulted ceiling, an original listed marble centre feature and cast iron lattice windows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26175274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Hildenborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.