Mixed Use for sale62-62a Hornby Road,Blackpool,FY1 4QJ
- Business for sale
- Spacious shop approximately 86m5 plus refurbished accommodation above
- Double fronted, end terraced, 2 storey property located in a busy holiday area close to T Centre
- Improvements since March 2011 include central heating, rewired, kitchen and bathroom & roof
- Incentive: Vendor will contribute £3,000 towards refurbishment of the shop subject to satisfactory negotiations
On the northerly frontage of Hornby Road just to the south of the town centre.
Ground Floor Double fronted sales shop (4.4m x 13.8m) with suspended ceiling; rear store (3.5m x 4.3m); 4 wc's; passage way (2.3m x 4.6m); separate front entrance to flat (also access to shop); entrance hall and stairs;
First Floor Lounge (5.8m x 5m) with large double glazed bay window; kitchen (3.9m x 2.8m) with modern fitted units, integral hob and oven plus fridge freezer and dishwasher; double bedroom (3.2m x 3.4m); single bedroom (4.7m x 2.5m); bathroom (3.8m x 1.3m) with wc, wash hand basin and overbath shower;
Attic: (2.7m x 3.8m).
Exterior Forecourt trading/parking area; rear yard; rear veranda to first floor accessed from kitchen and bedroom.
SERVICES All mains services connected plus central heating and double glazing.
Viewing STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT THROUGH OUR OFFICE 01253 420420
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0KE3280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.