4 bedroom detached house for saleRoyston Lane, Carlton, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms
- Well decorated and appointed
- Early viewing essential
An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this spacious, four bedroomed, detached property which was constructed by the present owners. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, large block paved drive, integral garage and stands on a good sized plot.
An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this spacious, four bedroomed, detached property which was constructed by the present owners. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, large block paved drive, integral garage and stands on a good sized plot. In brief the property comprises of lounge, dining room, sunroom, kitchen, W.C, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en suite, house bathroom and outside, there is a large drive providing off street parking for several vehicles, an integral garage and enclosed garden to the rear.
Lounge 18' 2" max, inc stairs x 14' 9" into bay window ( 5.54m max, inc stairs x 4.50m into bay window )
With coving to the ceiling, spindled staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, the focal point of the room is the inset electric fire to the chimney breast, there is laminate flooring, a front facing double glazed walk-in bay window, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door with matching side panel. An archway leads through to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
With coving to the ceilng, laminate flooring, radiator and French style doors opening into the sunroom.
Sunroom 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Having a panelled ceiling with two double glazed Velux windows, laminate flooring, radiator, two rear facing double glazed windows and side facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
Kitchen 16' 8" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.08m max x 3.00m max )
With coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, there are glass fronted display cabinets, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, radiator, gas cooker point and space for a Range cooker, there is laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled splash backs, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With laminate flooring, access to the loft and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 11' 5" max ( 5.66m x 3.48m max )
With coving and downlights to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, coving and downlights to the ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 7' 6" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.99m x 2.29m to wardrobe fronts )
There is coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator, laminate flooring and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
With coving to the ceiling, radaitor and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" to wardrobe fronts x 9' 4" max ( 2.95m to wardrobe fronts x 2.84m max )
There is a range of fitted wardrobes to two walls, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin panelled jacuzzi bath, laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, heated towel rail and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a block paved drive and garden, double gates allow parking for several vehicles, there is a single garage with up and over door currently being used as a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and housing the central heating boiler. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with decked area, generous lawn and shrub borders. There is also a second enclosed area which could be used for pets.
Proceed from Monk Bretton along Fishdam Lane, Fishdam Lane eventually becomes Royston Lane where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.