4 bedroom bungalow for saleAsh Lea, Brampton, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- IMPRESSIVE WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FAMILY DINING KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE, GARDEN, PARKING, WORKSHOP
- ELEVATED POSITION, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING C
An impressive well presented 4 bed roomed detached family house situated on an elevated site within a popular cul-de-sac location close to Brampton town centre, local shops, schools including William Howard secondary and all other local amenities.. The property has the benefit of central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Family Dining Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, 3 Further Bedrooms, and Family Bathroom. Outside there is a Garage, Garden to rear and ample parking. Internal Inspection Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53628703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC160069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.