3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCullen Close, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £175,000
- Brand New Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Flooring included
- Underfloor Heating
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- uPVC double glazing
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOW built by Balfe Construction, in the popular village of BILLINGHAY. The bungalow features an ENSUITE, manageable gardens & SINGLE GARAGE.
A superb opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOWS currently under construction by reputable local builder Balfe Construction, in the village of BILLINGHAY. The bungalow will provide an excellent opportunity to purchase detached living accommodation with low maintenance style manageable gardens & a range of open views to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, with dining kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, with the master having an ENSUITE and separate family bathroom. Outside the bungalow has gardens as well as SINGLE GARAGE. The property benefits from underfloor heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and will have an NHBC guarantee supplied by the builder.
Prospective buyers are advised to contact William H Brown at their earliest opportunity, as the earlier a reservation is received, then the greater the choice of options and input a purchaser can receive.
Billinghay is a well served village community and has an extensive range of local amenities to include shops, public house, takeaways, filling station and garage, as well as picturesque village Church. The larger communities of Boston, Sleaford and the Cathedral City of Lincoln are within easy commuting distance and offer a further extensive range of shopping amenities.
Lounge 16' 5" into bay x 11' 3" ( 5.00m into bay x 3.43m )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' ( 4.32m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 7' 5" into alcove x 6' 1" ( 2.26m into alcove x 1.85m )
Billinghay is a popular village that has a range of local amenities to include shops, post office, public house, takeaways and garage/filling station. In addition to this there is a picturesque village Church (with photograph attached). The larger centres of Sleaford, Boston and the Cathedral City of Lincoln are within commutable distance by car, with the further extensive range of shopping amenities and historic Uphill Quarter in Lincoln.
Each of the 3 detached Bungalows is of the same design and will feature a lounge with dining kitchen, three bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite. There is a separate family bathroom. Outside there are manageable gardens and a single garage. The properties will benefit from underfloor heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
As these properties are currently under construction, all site viewing and visits are strictly via appointment through William H Brown on 01529 303040.
Balfe Construction are actively completing the 3 bungalows and expect Plot 10 to be complete and available as a view home within approximately 6 weeks. For details of exact timescales, please refer to William H Brown, who will check the position with the builder.
There is a floorplan attached to these particulars for guidance purposes only, as provided by the builder. Whilst there maybe some minor amendments to the floorplan pictured, this is designed to help customers to visualise the accommodation in lieu of the homes being completed.
Agents Note One
These particulars are produced in good faith regarding the 3 bungalows that are currently under construction. There maybe alterations that occur during the build stage and fixtures, fittings and extras must be confirmed on an individual basis at the time of reservation. The builder, Balfe Construction is a renowned local builder for many years within the Lincolnshire area and has produced many residential developments, as well as commercial ventures. For further details on the build quality and for a site meeting with the agent and builder, please call William H Brown on 01529 303040.
Agents Note Two
The photographs used within these particulars are taken across Plots 10 & 12 and are issued for guidance purposes during the cause of the build. There are also photographs of the views from the rear and various lifestyle photographs of facilities and amenities within Billinghay. The artist impression of the kitchen, has been provided by the builder to help and assist a buyer, however may differ from the actual kitchen to be supplied and fitted. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.