2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGayle Road, Tattershall, Lincoln
Sold STC £110,000
- Superb Corner Plot location
- Lounge / Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Extensive Gardens
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
A superb CORNER PLOT is on offer at this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME in TATTERSHALL. The well presented accommodation also includes a spacious lounge / diner with dining kitchen and utility room. Solar panels are fitted and there is extensive OFF ROAD CAR PARKING SPACE.
Situated within a superb plot for this type of property, is this TWO BEDROOM ESTABLISHED SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and offers substantial gardens to the front, side and rear. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge / diner with uPVC folding doors onto the gardens. There is a dining kitchen and separate utility room. To the first floor there are two generous sized double bedrooms and a SHOWER ROOM.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as the gardens are simply superb for this type of home. Call now to view.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor, two additional uPVC windows, radiator and inner door to:
Lounge / Diner 14' 6" x 14' 1" max ( 4.42m x 4.29m max )
This room has uPVC folding doors opening onto the decking and rear garden. There is a contemporary style feature radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 17' 7" x 6' 9" ( 5.36m x 2.06m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss base and wall mounted kitchen units, with work surfacing and tiled splashbacks. There is a fitted larder cupboard with sliding shelves and a breakfast bar. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for fridge freezer, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine and three uPVC windows. There is also a radiator and extractor fan.
Utility Room 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
This useful room to the side of the property has partly glazed uPVC doors to both front and rear aspects. There is ceramic tiled flooring, coved ceiling, space for freezer and tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, built in cupboard housing central heating boiler and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 8' 11" excl entrance ( 4.45m x 2.72m excl entrance )
This bedroom has fitted double wardrobes with sliding doors, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 10" excl entrance ( 3.73m x 2.69m excl entrance )
This superb sized second bedroom has a fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with hand held and large overhead shower appliance. There is a contemporary style wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboards below and a low level WC. There is a chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, tiled walls, uPVC window and extractor fan.
The property really offers something special with the gardens for this type of property. This home occupies a corner plot with gardens as follows:
To the front of the property there is a substantial lawned garden continuing to the side of the home, which has fencing to the boundaries and pathway leading to the front entrance door. There is also outside lighting.
To the side of the property there is a driveway providing parking for two cars in a tandem style.
To the rear of the property there is a large decked garden area ideal for outside dining and relaxing to the immediate rear of the property. There is a further enclosed majority lawned garden beyond. There are raised flower beds and a large garden shed.
There is the additional benefit of fitted solar panels.
Agents Note One
We are advised that there is an annual service charge applicable at this property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Two
The solar panels that are fitted to the roof of this property, provide a benefit to the current vendors electricity bills. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Three
We are advised that there is an additional parking space on top of the driveway already provided. We are currently seeking a plan to show this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53630620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.