4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aberlour II at Annick Grange, Bank Court, Irvine, KA12
The Aberlour II Key features:
- Front aspect lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen/dining room, separate front aspect lounge, front aspect dining room, and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor consists of bedroom 1 with en suite, three other good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and storage.
- Lounge - 4.12 x 3 metre
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.37 x 3.23 metre
- Dining room - 3.25 x 2.96 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.25 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.28 x 2.88 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06 x 2.96 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.96 x 2.66 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.