4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsdale Grove, Chellaston, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE)
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- HOLMEFIELD PRIMARY AND CHELLASTON SECONDARY SCHOOL CATCHMENT.
This extensive detached family house is situated in a highly sought after location which is within Holmefield Primary School and Chellaston Secondary school catchment area whilst enjoying easy access to major commuter links, Derby City centre and local amenities from its position
This extensive detached family house is situated in a highly sought after location which is within Holmefield Primary School and Chellaston Secondary school catchment area whilst enjoying easy access to major commuter links, Derby City centre and local amenities from its position. The well presented, chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs w.c., lounge, conservatory, dining room, study, kitchen/diner, utility room, four double bedrooms (master en suite shower room), family bathroom, driveway parking for several cars, enclosed rear garden and double garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front entrance door, side elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage, two radiators, coving and doors leading into
having a matching low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Lounge 23' 9" x 13' 11" into recess ( 7.24m x 4.24m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window enjoying a pleasant outlook, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, three wall lights, coving, two radiators and rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to
Conservatory 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
having side elevation double glazed french doors providing access tor ear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, tiled flooring, space for a dining table, fan and light system, five downlighters and wall mounted electric heater.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
having rear elevation double glazed bay window, coving and radiator.
Study 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
having side elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring gas hob with extractor hod over, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, space for a dining table, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, radiator and door leading into
Utility Room 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, recently installed wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Galleried Landing
having airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, loft access hatch, front elevation feature window and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.43m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.08m x 1.73m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and separate shower cubicle with rain forest shower over, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and glass doors, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
having rear elevation double glazed window a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin nd panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which leads to double garage and incorporates access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, gravel borders, outside lighting, flower beds and boundary railings. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates decked area, garden pond, paved patio, outside tap, outside lighting, door to double garage and boundary fencing.
having electric up and over door, side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, two side elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass, storage over, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53636560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.