5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 5 Fallow Park, Rugeley Road, Hednesford, WS12 0AB
- THREE STOREY HOUSE
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE OPENS TO A FIRST FLOOR BALCONY
- ANOTHER ENSUITE BEDROOM SITUATED ON SECOND FLOOR
- GATED COMMUNITY OF 13 UNIQUE HOMES
- DIRECT ACCESS TO CANNOCK CHASE
- SET IN MATURE WOODLAND
- SHORT WALK TO TRAIN STATION ON WALSALL/BIRMINGHAM LINE
Number 5 Fallow Park. A three storey 5 bedroom home with double garage. Featuring
a practical ground floor kitchen, dining and family area. The spacious principal bedroom
with en suite opens to a first floor balcony. Another en suite bedroom is situated on the
second floor along with three other bedrooms and a bathroom.
This home is one of 13 unique architect designed family homes in Fallow Park, an exclusive gated community, situated alongside and with direct access to Cannock Chase, which is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Fallow Park is walking distance to Hednesford Town, with direct train access to Walsall and Birmingham, a large town park, major supermarket, local shops and bars/restaurants.
Fallow Park is set amongst mature woodland, featuring a large pond with observation walkway, and is ideal for families looking to experience comfortable living, and active lifestyle, close to nature.
Images are computer generated based on architect plans. Final finishes may vary. Prior to construction, there is an opportunity to influence design features for reserved plots.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53638483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boot & Son Chartered Surveyors, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.