3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilton Avenue, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Shower Room & Conservatory
- Popular Chapel St Leonards Village Location
- Gardens, Garage Driveway
With NO UPWARD CHAIN this 3 bed detached Bungalow, situated in the popular village resort of Chapel St Leonards benefits from a Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Shower Room, Conservatory, Off Road Parking, Garage & Gardens.
William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this 3 bedroom detached bungalow, in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards. Viewing of the property is recommended at the earliest opportunity to appreciate the spacious accommodation which comprises of, Hallway which provides access to the principal rooms being 3 Bedrooms, shower room, Lounge to the front of the property, Dinning Kitchen and a (27" x 7.9") Conservatory which extends to two elevation. Externally the property has a front garden area allowing off road parking via driveway for a number of vehicles leading to a detached garage. Chapel St Leonards offers a good range of village amenities and has a popular beach with associated attractions. Viewings come highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Double Glazed Door giving access to hallway with radiator, carpets, electric fuse box and thermostat.
Lounge 12' 8" x 14' 5" ( 3.86m x 4.39m )
Double glazed and leaded bow window to the front elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light, radiator, carpet and electric fire with a feature surround.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.18m x 3.20m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
Double glazed leaded window to the rear elevation looking into the conservatory, carpets and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and coving.
Fitted with a low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower unit with electric shower fitting. Fully tiled, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen/diner 8' 2" x 15' 8" ( 2.49m x 4.78m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and draw units with complementary worktop surfaces, electric oven, inset sink, whilst providing space for appliances. In addition the kitchen allows for a dining area, radiator, double glazed leaded window to the rear and a useful pantry for storage. Double glazed door leading to:-
Conservatory 7' 9" x 27' ( 2.36m x 8.23m )
Being of brick and UPVC construction and extending to two sides of the bungalow, windows to both elevations, double glazed doors allowing access into the rear garden, radiator, vinyl flooring, strip lights, a further double glazed door to the side elevation allowing for further access.
With a low maintenance lawn area to the front of the property with a driveway allowing for parking to a number of cars and a pathway leading to the side entrance door. In addition the property benefits from a brick built detached garage with up and over door. To the rear of the property is a pleasant garden comprising of a lawned area, patio, pathways and garden shed for further storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53638723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.