Land for saleLot 1 Prinns Smithy, By Gateside, Perthshire, KY14 7SW
- Potential Residential Development Site
- Full planning permission has been granted
The Development Site at Prinns Smithy stands in a wonderful elevated position with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside towards historic Balvaird Castle to the east and the Lomond Hills to the south. The village of Gateside is 2 miles away. Perth, 10 miles, Kinross, 8 miles and Cupar, 14 miles, between them offer an excellent range of shops, restaurants, supermarkets and the like. In terms of city facilities there is good road access to Dundee, 26 miles, Edinburgh, 35 miles and Glasgow 52 miles. The M90 motorway is only 5 miles away in either direction and can be easily accessed either at Junction 8 Arlary (southbound only) or at Junction 9 Bridge of Earn. A short drive to the east lies the ancient and historic university town of St Andrews which also offers an excellent selection of services
and is also a major tourist destination.
In total the whole site extends to about 0.34 hectares (0.85 acres) or thereby and is shown outlined in red on the sale plan. Outline Planning Permission was granted by Perth & Kinross Council on 20th September 2007 for a residential development on the site - under Reference 07/00783/OUT.
Perth & Kinross Council granted full planning permission on 19 February 2015 for the erection of 3 dwelling houses - under Reference 10/00638/FLL. Copies of plans and further details on planning permission relating to the property are available on the Perth & Kinross Council Planning website - http://planningapps.pkc.gov.uk/online-applications/ - quoting the above planning references.There are 2 different house designs - Plots 1 & 3 have similar houses with Plot 2 in the center being a slightly different style.
This is a substantial 2 storey detached houses with a gross internal floor area of about 184 sq.metres (1,980 sq.ft.).
Ground Floor: Cloak cupboard, Reception Hallway, large open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Breakfast Area/Dining Area, Study/Bedroom 4, Utility Room, Shower Room and Integral Double Garage.
First Floor: spacious Upper Hall, Master Bedroom Suite of Double Bedroom with cathedral ceiling and full height glass gable, Dressing Cupboard and Ensuite Shower Room, Double Bedroom 2 with ensuite Shower Room, Double Bedroom 3 and Family Bathroom. The void space above the Garage may be utilised to provide further accommodation
Additional land-To the north of the site there is an area of additional land extending to about 0.26 hectare (0.63 acre), outlined in blue on the sale plan, that may be available to be purchased by separate negotiation.
Services will be installed by the purchaser or purchasers. The site is adjacent to a supply of mains electricity. It is proposed that each house obtain water from their own individual borehole. Each house will provide its own waste water treatment system with the treated water discharging through a reed bed to a communal pond within the development.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Should the plots be sold individually then the purchasers of each plot will be required to lodge with the seller an amount of money equal to a one-third share of the cost of the construction road and visibility splays and the cost of the construction of the reed bed and the communal pond within the development.
2. The seller reserves the right to take access over the new site access road once constructed to provide access to the undeveloped land to the north of the site as well as to Prinns Smithy to the south.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53639495.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballantynes, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.