1 bedroom apartment for saleMarlborough Road, St. Albans
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Over 55's retirement property
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Central St. Albans location
- Ample residents parking
- Bright and spacious
- Beautiful views
- Walk in shower
A well presented, bright and spacious one bedroom first floor apartment in the highly sought after over 55's Davis Court development.
This well presented one bedroom over 55's apartment offers a spacious lounge and kitchen, a bathroom with a walk in shower and a double bedroom with beautiful views over the communal gardens. Situated on the first floor in the highly sought after Davis Court retirement development, this apartment is ideally located in the heart of St. Albans City centre in close proximity to shopping facilities and transport links. Other benefits include a communal lounge with weekly activities, resident lounges, a laundry room, ample off street parking, well maintained communal gardens and guest accommodation for friends and family.
Door to front, storage cupboard, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric fire place with surround and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven, induction hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 3" to wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 3.73m to wardrobes x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear over looking the communal gardens, built in wardrobes, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Part tiled, walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, electric heater, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53640124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.