3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Hill Road, Irby
Under Offer £299,950
- Three generous sized bedrooms.
- Offered to the market with no on going chain.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- Detached garage with seperate workshop
- Private rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
- Off road parking for several vehicles.
- EPC Rating: E
NO CHAIN - Detached and offered for sale with no on-going chain this family home is simply a must view! Located on a highly desirable residential road in the heart of the popular Irby village, excellent local amenities are moments away including shops, schools, transport links and much more. In brief the accommodation offers porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room and kitchen/diner. The first floor enjoys three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC room. Outside there is plentiful off road parking and access to the garage, whilst the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and patio areas. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53642206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6531427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.