3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePetworth Road, Brighton, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Mixed dwelling lodge
- Quiet & peaceful location
- Kitchen & dining areas with garden room extension
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Driving down Petworth Road to the end where this property is located you’ll notice how quiet the road is as this is perfect for a family who are looking for a peaceful and quiet lifestyle.When you come into the house you will also be greeted by a very inviting lounge which is well positioned. As you go further into the house the kitchen area is large and well equipped, fully integrated and ready for those family get togethers and family dinners.Petworth Road is renowned for its larger gardens and this property does not disappoint offering a slightly larger rear garden than normal. At the front you have a patio leading to a lawned area with a bike storage area, you also have multiple sheds and a summer house. The summer house has been used in recent years as a office but can also be used as a man cave or whatever you fancy. In a nutshell this garden is perfect for entertaining; it offers a place for the barbecue as well as all your guests to enjoy it. It also offers a place to relax and rest when the sun goes down and gets a bit colder or indeed if it’s raining outside. What sets this home apart from all the other homes in the road is that it has a well-positioned annexe to the rear. It is perfect for many uses including separate accommodation for your teenager who wants their own space or indeed a separate business venture area, where you can separate business from your leisure at any time.
What the Owner says:
As a family we have thoroughly enjoyed living here for the past nine years with our son and dog.
The local community offers many supermarkets, shops and schools all within easy walking distance. The location lends itself to some fantastic walks to include The Downs, Devil's Dyke and the Puppy Park near Withdean for dog lovers. There is great access to both the A23 & A27.
Situated in a quiet Cul-De-Sac we have made so good friends over the years.
The house has a family feel and all the rooms are spacious. Having the outbuildings and space in the garden will give the new owners a variety possibilities. We will be sad to leave our home but we have decided to close our business and downsize to be closer to family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'7 x 10'5 (4.45m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 10'4 x 7'11 (3.15m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'2 x 10'3 (3.41m x 3.13m)
- Utility Room: 9'3 x 9'3 (2.82m x 2.82m)
- Garden Room Extension: 12'7 x 10'10 (3.84m x 3.30m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 8'11 (3.84m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 10'4 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'3 (3.15m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 5'3 (2.41m x 1.60m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Mixed Dwelling Lodge: 36'3 maximum x 13'6 maximum (11.06m x 4.12m)
- Garden Office
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53649109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31703824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Patcham (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.