4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTurner Rise, Oadby, Leicester
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £280,000
- Four bedroom semi-detached
- Large lounge/diner & Study
- Off road parking and garage
- Local to schools
This four bedroom property is located within the popular Oadby location and comes well served by local amenities and schools. The property boasts ample downstairs living space via the large lounge/diner and the separate study and has gardens to both sides!
Upon entering the property you will find an entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor landing and a downstairs W.c and provides access firstly into the lounge/diner which is of fantastic size and leads into the study. Further from the hallway you will find the modern fitted kitchen which in turn leads into the conservatory. To the first floor you will find the four bedrooms with master boasting en suite and the main family bathroom will complete the internal accommodation. Externally to the front is off road parking leading to the garage and there are gardens on both sides of the property.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Cloakroom / W.C.
Double glazed window to the side, W.C, wash hand basin and tiled splash backs.
Lounge 10' 11" x 17' ( 3.33m x 5.18m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, gas fire place, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 18' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring and two radiators.
3rd Reception Room
Double glazed window to the front and side and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, double electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, pantry, double glazed window to the side and door to the side.
UPVC conservatory with laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' x 19' 4" ( 3.05m x 5.89m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., radiator, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
Low maintenance garden to the front and side and off road parking.
Decked rear garden with a further low maintenance garden area to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53649949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.