3 bedroom terraced house for saleBalfour Road, Oxford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal family home or investor purchase
- Finished to a good standard throughout
- Spacious living room with conservatory
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Close proximity to Oxford Science Parks
Fantastic three bedroom family home. Located on Balfour Road with close proximity to shops and transport links this terraced-house offers spacious living accommodation, a good size living room, spacious kitchen and conservatory. Ideal family home, or investment property. Property is currently let
Situated on a through road with easy access to Temple Cowley and BMW. The property is conveniently located with close proximity to shops and a regular bus service offering regular transport into the Oxford city centre and train station. Also situated nearby; is Templars Square shopping centre, the Kassam Complex and Oxford Science Park. The ring road, A34 and M40 can also be access by car easily.
Open-Plan Living / Dining
Living Room Area 15' 1" x 12' 7" Max ( 4.60m x 3.84m Max )
Dining Room Area 9' x 8' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 9' 10" Max x 19' 3" Max ( 3.00m Max x 5.87m Max )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 11" To Wardrobe ( 3.71m x 3.02m To Wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" plus door recess x 10' 7" ( 2.77m plus door recess x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 7' 8" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 2.34m Max x 2.69m Max )
Conservatory 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Front & Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53655437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.