3 bedroom detached house for salePark Avenue, Hull, HU5 3EX
- Unique, detached family home
- Super lounge at the heart of the house
- South facing snug room & separate study
- Smart white fitted kitchen
- Ground floor room/possible 4th bedroom
- G/F shower room and F/F Bathroom
- Off road Parking for 5 cars at the front
- Gas central heating / uPVC dble glazing
Don't miss this WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY to purchase a UNIQUE family in the middle of the Avenues conservation area.
Gradually updated and improved with excellent quality fixtures and materials, this comparatively modern property offers a superb living space in picturesque surroundings. Well apportioned living rooms, a stunning lounge in the middle of the house and two other living rooms offer flexibility as to how the house is used. The beautiful south facing garden has a bit of everything and the block-paved garden at the front offers convenient parking for several vehicles.
This superb house must be seen!
Positioned between Princes Avenue and Chanterlands Avenue with excellent local facilities including shops, restaurants and within easy reach of well regarded educational facilities for all age groups. Good public transport routes are close by offering services to the Hull city centre and surrounding villages.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 344453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.