3 bedroom detached house for salePennington Drive, Carlisle
Offers in Region of
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NORTH OF RIVER
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY, DINING KITCHEN, WC, STORE/UTILITY
- 3 BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS & PARKING
- ENERGY RATING C
Offered to the market a detached family house pleasantly situated in a Cul-de-sac location to the North of the River close to local amenities including, supermarkets, primary school and good access to arterial routes including M6 and Western bypass. The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Dining Kitchen, WC and a Store/Utility to the Ground Floor. To the First floor there are 3 Bedrooms one providing En-Suite facilities and a family Bathroom. Externally there are Front and Rear Gardens. Viewings are highly recommend to appreciate accommodation and location on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53657780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR150767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.