2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTempleton Close, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £110,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £100,000 TO £110,000
- 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- OWN DRIVE
- GARAGE SPACE (SUBJECT TO OBTAINING USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS)
EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE BENEFITTING FROM GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, NEW CARPETS, NEW BATHROOM SUITE AND DECORATED THROUGHOUT. Own Drive and lovely south facing Rear Garden.
EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE BENEFITTING FROM GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. The property has new carpets, new Bathroom suite and has been decorated throughout. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Open Plan Living Room with delightful contemporary fireplace, well appointed Kitchen/Diner with built in appliances, Landing, 2 Bedrooms and refitted Bathroom/WC with white suite. Externally there is space for a Garage, subject to obtaining usual planning consents, own Drive and lovely south facing Rear Garden.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, radiator, panelled inner door leading to;
Open Plan Living Room 14' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.68m )
(incorporating staircase to First Floor plus oriel window) delightful contemporary heavy timber fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and 'living flame' pebble effect electric fire finished in brushed stainless steel, TV point, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.36m )
comprehensive range of base and eye level cabinets with high gloss roll top working surfaces with concealed workbench lighting and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with extractor hood over, Dining Area, plumbed for washing machine, matching part tiled walls with contrasting tiled flooring, 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden.
access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
(into overstairs recess and built in linen cupboard) radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.06m )
Bathroom / Wc
brand new bathroom suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, complementing half tiled walls, radiator.
Space For Garage
(subject to obtaining usual planning consents)
South Facing Rear Garden
mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53658037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.