2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Way, Selby
Sold STC £130,000
- Semi-Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Driveway For Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Offering READY TO MOVE INTO accommodation and benefiting from two bedrooms, downstairs W.C, enclosed rear garden and OFF STREET PARKING. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this well presented Semi-Detached property situated in the excellent location of Selby market town with access to all its amenities such as doctors surgeries, primary and high schools, library, restaurants and park as well as its array of banks, supermarkets and shops. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-diner, two bedrooms and family bathroom. A must see property.
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front elevation, having a central heating radiator and leading to;
A great addition to any family home comprising of; double glazed window to the front elevation, w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
A light and airy space comprising of; double glazed window to the front elevation, television point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen-Diner 8' 7" x 13' 3" ( 2.62m x 4.04m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and cupboard housing the central heating boiler. There is a window to the rear elevation along with French doors leading onto the rear patio. This room has ample space for a dining table.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.71m x 4.04m )
A double bedroom comprising of; two double glazed windows to the front elevation, a television point, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and hatch providing access to the loft.
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of; bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway for a single vehicle and a paved pathway leading to the front of the property.
To the rear of the property is a well enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and timber fence surround.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53662867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.