2 bedroom flat for saleTalbot Road, Notting Hill, W11
- Bright and attractive, two bedroom split-level flat
- Situated in a wonderful period conversion
- Stunning reception room with feature fireplace
- Smart open-plan kitchen with space for dining
- Generously sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with access to undemised flat roof
- Fantastic mezzanine, ideal for storage
- Exceptionally high ceilings throughout
Located in trendy Portobello, this stunning, two bedroom conversion flat has been finished to create a bright and airy, stylish home featuring substantial reception room/kitchen with high ceilings and wood floors.
Talbot Road is located moments from the trendy shops and cafés of Portobello Road, also home to a lively antiques market, with further amenities close by in Notting Hill. For travel links, the closest underground station is Ladbroke Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.