3 bedroom terraced house for saleCalvert Road Greenwich SE10
- Three Bedroom Victorian Terrace House
- Bright Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- First Floor Contemporary Bathroom
- Close To Maze Hill Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This deceptively spacious Victorian mid terrace house is located on this highly sought after tree lined residential road in East Greenwich. Offering a dual aspect light and bright reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom, first floor contemporary bathroom and three double bedrooms.
Just a short walk to Maze Hill Station, Greenwich Royal Park and with easy access for Cutty Sark DLR Station or North Greenwich Jubilee Line underground station. Close to the new Greenwich Square development with facilities including a swimming pool, gym, library and medical centre. This property has the option to extend subject to the relevant planning consents. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53664769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P199178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, East Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.