1 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Road, St. Albans
Sold STC £250,000
- Chain free
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Communal garden area
- In close proximity to City centre and mainline train station
- Ideal for first time buyers, commuters or investors
This one bedroom flat is centrally located between St. Albans City centre and the mainline train station making it ideal for first time buyers, commuters or investors!
A well proportioned first floor apartment centrally located between the City centre and St. Albans mainline train station making it ideal for commuters. The property is well maintained and offers well proportioned accommodation including an open plan kitchen, bathroom with shower and access to a communal garden area to the rear. This property would make an ideal first time buy or investment as it is offered chain free with a good length of lease and reasonable service charge. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Lounge / Kitchen 19' 3" x 13' 9" ( 5.87m x 4.19m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator and fitted carpet to living room area. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, tiled splash back, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and laminate flooring to kitchen area.
Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and fitted carpet.
Part tiled, bath with mixer taps and shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and laminate flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53665594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.