3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTennyson Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 to £95,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Excellent Transport Links
- Investment Opportunity
Guide Price £75,000 - £95,000
In need of some modernisation, this 3 bed end terrace presents an excellent investment opportunity for buy to let investors & first time buyers. If you are wanting to put your own stamp on a property whilst adding value to it, this could be the property for you!
Guide Price £75,000 - £95,000
Jones & Chapman are pleased to market this fantastic three bedroom end terrace in a popular residential location in Huyton. The property has a fabulous plot, boasting large front and rear gardens, off road parking, porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge-diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom. In need of some modernisation, the accommodation presents an excellent investment opportunity for buy to let investors and first time buyers. If you are wanting to put your own stamp on a property whilst adding value to it, this could be the property for you. With excellent transport links, schools and amenities in the area, viewing is highly recommended!
Flagged path & drive way laid to lawn with shrubs & trees.
Double glazed patio doors to front.
Single glazed door & window to front & radiator.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 20' 9" into recess x 13' 4" into recess ( 6.32m into recess x 4.06m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone & TV points, gas fire, & double glazed patio doors to rear aspect.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 9' 5" into recess x 10' 5" into recess ( 2.87m into recess x 3.18m into recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to back garden, one and half bowl sink drainer, central heating boiler, space for electric cooker, radiator & plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 1" from recess into recess x 11' into recess ( 4.29m from recess into recess x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect & radiator.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 9' 6" into recess x 14' 1" into recess ( 2.90m into recess x 4.29m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator & TV point.
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 6' 7" from recess into recess x 9' into recess ( 2.01m from recess into recess x 2.74m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe & radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower,
Flagged patio laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53668414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.