3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBooker Avenue, Liverpool
Sold STC £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- L18 Postcode
- Semi Detached
- Wonderfully presented
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living space
Looking for a beautifully presented three bedroom family home in a great location? Look no further! Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home in the highly desirable area of L18.
Looking for a beautifully presented three bedroom family home in a great location? Look no further! Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home in the highly desirable area of L18. Greeted by a welcoming entrance hall with stained glass windows to front, there is a bright front lounge with bay window, dining room, morning area and stylish fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC. Externally there is a garage and off road parking to the front and a great sized rear garden. This property is being offered with no ongoing chain; call us to arrange a viewing!
Door to the front, stained glass window to the front, radiator, picture rail, understairs storage,
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 6" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.81m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, picture rail.
Dining Room 11' 5" into recess x 13' 1" ( 3.48m into recess x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, picture rail.
Morning Area 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, boiler, door to garden.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs rising from the ground floor, double glazed bay window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into bay x 9' 7" into breast ( 4.37m into bay x 2.92m into breast )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 1" to breast ( 3.96m x 3.38m to breast )
Two built in wardrobes
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 11" min ( 2.41m x 2.41m min )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, wash hand basin, filly tiled.
Double glazed window, low level W.C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53668426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.